We've hotfixed some of the issues from yesterday's patch. Please restart your clients to make sure you have the latest build:
- Players who try to spawn inside mountains should now be sent to the desert instead
- Fixed a clan window crash
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash after exiting while playing on a dedicated server
- Light from light-sources has been slightly reduced. This should alleviate some of the FPS drops players were having in their bases.
- Some players using older machines will get an error message about running out of memory. This is being investigated and will be fixed
- For previous known issues, check the thread on the Steam forums
Next hotfixWe're aiming to hotfix again on Monday, with a build that will fix thrall recipes and correct a duping bug