Adding A Discord Widget
Please follow the instructions below to add a Discord widget to your server page.
Choosing A Discord Server
Before you can use the Discord Widget on your server, you must have the add-on unlocked.
- Step 1: Open Discord (Desktop Version)
- Step 2: Right click on the server
- Step 3: Select server settings
- Step 4: Select Widget
Activating The Widget
Activating the widget could take up to 10 minutes, depending on how busy Discord API is.
- Step 5: Turn on the widget
- Step 6: Choose an invite channel
- Step 7: Copy your ID
- Step 8: Go back to the website and click on Account Settings
Adding Your Discord Channel
Now that you have copied your Discord Channel ID, we need to link it to your account.
- Step 9: Click Update Account
- Step 10: Select Discord Details
- Step 11: Paste your Discord Channel ID
Enabling The Add-on
When you purchase a server add-on you must activate it for each server.
- Step 12: Click Your Servers
- Step 13: Select the manage option
- Step 14: Click view server addons
- Step 15: Enable Discord Widget